- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Indian PM explores Israeli floriculture industry
The visit, hosted by Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu, the ministry of foreign affairs, and Agriculture minister Ariel, took place in Danziger facility at Mishmar Hashiva'a.
The Indian delegation asked to explore advanced and precise agriculture and R&D, and so Danziger was their first visit after landing in Israel. Being a global company at the forefront of the industry, Danziger demonstrated to Netanyahu and Modi an overview of innovative breeding techniques and revolutionary products, as well as explaining about the overall complex process of developing new genetics for a global, diversified market.
In honor of the India Prime Minister, Danziger has decided to call a new Daisy variety, soon to be launched in his name - "Modi". Ernest and Zehava, founders of Danziger, 93 years old, welcomed both Prime ministers with a bouquet composed "Modi".
In correspondence to the Indian taste, some of the flowers were colored in bright colors.
“R&D doesn’t end in Danziger’s premises, we have our own trial stations spread all over the world, in Colombia, Kenya, N.A., Europe and the far east. Our breeders, sales and marketing teams go all around the world, working side by side with our local partners, growers of different sizes and specialties making sure we give the best after sales service and technical support. We leverage this global intelligence, into local agriculture success. We believe that in order to achieve great business success, all partners must benefit. In our company’s mission statement, we call it 'creative collaboration'. We work with people, and for people, and we always do it together”, said Ori Danziger, Deputy CEO.
"We were much honored to be chosen as the first place to see, when talking about advanced and precise agriculture. Being a global company, we watch the rapid development of the far east, China and India in specific, and are very passionate about exercising business and transnational cooperation, grow and develop those high potential horticulture markets", said Micha Danziger, Chairman of the board.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 India: Potential of ornamental nursery in small land holding
- 2022-06-28 WFRS presents 'World Rose News'
- 2022-06-28 India: vertical gardens start coming up at main intersections in Prayagraj
- 2022-06-28 Across China: Entrepreneurial youth turns quinoa flowers into blossoming business
- 2022-06-27 Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 2022-06-27 Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- 2022-06-24 Morocco's ONSSA strengthens plant import rules to prevent 'Xylella Fastidiosa' arrival
- 2022-06-24 Measures needed to stop laborers leaving farm jobs to claim asylum in Cyprus
- 2022-06-24 Queensland: Drought preparedness, research, and pest control in $608 million budget
- 2022-06-24 India: Dulloo reviews plan for promotion of commercial floriculture across J&K
- 2022-06-24 Philadelphia Flower Show returns to indoor event
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Morocco bans imports of all plants due to Xylella fastidiosa
- 2022-06-24 The EC wants to reduce the use of chemical pesticides in the EU by 50% by 2030
- 2022-06-22 Colombia: Colviveros getting ready for ExpoPlantas
- 2022-06-22 Florists reveal the ways COVID-19 changed the wedding industry
- 2022-06-22 "When investing in a Kazakhstan greenhouse, also consider the most advantageous exchange rate"
- 2022-06-21 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-21 Two farmers bemoan challenges with exploring potentials of floriculture industry
- 2022-06-20 Floriculture industry receives timely boost with a donation