- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
August 23-25, Portland
US (OR): Opportunities for networking fun at Farwest 2017
The first is a brand new addition to the Farwest schedule. Happy Hour, sponsored by Anderson Pots, AmericanHort, and Alpha Nursery, will take place at the close of the Show’s first day, Wednesday, August 23, 5-7p near the entrance at Lobby A. Everyone is invited to cheer the day with a glass of beer or wine from a no-host bar. Free hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
The ever-popular Pub Crawl takes place on Thursday, August 24, 5:30-7:30p at the Doug Fir Lounge, 830 E. Burnside St., Portland. With a new wrinkle in format, this year’s gathering will stay at the one location for a bigger and better experience. Attendees will be provided a map of neighboring pubs, breweries, and distilleries to embark their own crawl afterwards and an evening of fun and relaxation.
Farwest Show ‘Beer Sherpas’ will depart between 5:15-5:30pm from the Show Office Room C120 to guide participants to the Doug Fir Lounge via the Portland Streetcar local transit.
The first 50 people to the Doug Fir Lounge will receive a complimentary beverage.
For detailed information on the new Happy Hour and the annual Pub Crawl, visit www.FarwestShow.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-20 Expo Flor Ecuador: What to expect?
- 2022-06-20 The roll-out of the Veiling Rhein-Maas customer portal