Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Danziger takes up the challenge of cleaning up the Perennial market
Known for its strict production protocols, Danziger puts high emphasis on the cleaning and production aspects of their products, thus ensuring clean stock for the perennials market.
Whether plant material is provided from its facilities in Kenya, Israel or Guatemala, Danziger guarantees clean stock material, at the same quality of Annuals.
This subject is going to be in focus at the Danziger display at Plantarium 2017. At the exhibition, Danziger will also present their bestsellers, such as the Solanna Golden Sphere, Ronica Fuchsia and Lucille Grace.
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-22 American Society of Cut Flower Growers names Pinky Winky panicle hydrangea among its 2023 Cut Flowers of the Year
- 2023-05-12 American Rose Trials for Sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2023-05-04 NL: Newest pot and bedding plants shown at Pack Trials
- 2023-02-20 "30 perennials you are missing In 2023"
- 2023-02-03 Tulipomania: How a flower became a financial asset
- 2023-01-11 The garden on Symphony of the Seas has over 20,000 plants
- 2022-12-23 The fascinating story of the Semponium
- 2022-12-07 First spot for Ruby Red and Superba New Glitter
- 2022-12-05 New varieties of De Ruiter East Africa on display at Open Day
- 2022-11-14 German tree nursery products on stage at sales fair in Westerstede
- 2022-09-19 Daily light integral and/or photoperiod during the young plant and finishing stages
- 2022-09-02 Large flowers can be short‐lived: Insights from a high Andean cactus
- 2022-08-17 Cut flower perennials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of gladiolus genotypes in Nepal
- 2022-06-20 Expression of ethylene biosynthesis genes during senescence in Delphinium grandiflorum
- 2022-06-20 Performance of dahlia, genotypes for floral and yield attributes
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-01 'Sea freight replacing air freight is just a matter of time'
- 2022-05-31 IFTEX kicks off, high transport costs talk of town
- 2022-04-14 King Willem-Alexander opens International horticulture exhibition Floriade Expo 2022