- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Photo report: Plantarium showcases Dutch tree industry
Clockwise from top left: mid-October, Wildkamp will open a new location in Boskoop; Dominique Julius starts his own marketplace, Hortistock; Danziger and Florensis present their products and novelties for the green industry.
Click here for the photo report (in Dutch)
Still, there are fewer stands this year. Given the economic developments, one would expect it to be the other way around. There's no real explanation for this; neither the organization, nor exhibitors or visitors could offer one. On the other hand, more room has been made for joint promotion in the so-called Houses of Inspiration: thematic stands featuring green and added value of many of the companies present.
Team AgrowTeam, specialized in plastic tunnels; team Elburg-Smit; Diantha Slingerland and Reinier van Rijssen of Plantipp; and a new face at Haifa, Fonny Tuijtelaar
The show also presented inspiration gardens. Following the theme of this year's Plantarium, 'Stories', four garden designers designed eight inspiration gardens, with each garden being linked to a famous person. The gardens tell that person's story. For every individual chosen (including Walt Disney, Mozart, Salvador Dali and Nelson Mandela), one trait has been made visible in the inspiration garden.
Click here for more photos
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 Over 200 visitors welcomed during Open House Interplant Roses
- 2023-06-02 UK: ‘Heroines of Horticulture’ lauded at Chelsea show
- 2023-06-02 UK: Exbury Gardens to display RHS Chelsea Flower Show award-winning garden
- 2023-06-02 US: Flowers for all 300,000 graves at Arlington National Cemetery
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village