- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
US: AmericanHort hires Tal Coley as director of government affairs
“AmericanHort is delighted to welcome Tal to further advance our strategic advocacy and outreach efforts,” said Craig Regelbrugge, AmericanHort Senior Vice President, Advocacy and Research. “He is a knowledgeable and experienced communicator who will diligently promote industry objectives and articulate industry-related issues to lawmakers.”
Tal has an extensive background including work on a wide variety of issue advocacy and external affairs projects. His first initiative with AmericanHort is Impact Washington (AmericanHort.org/Impact), a two-day summit this September with industry leaders from around the country designed to strategize on mission-critical issues – labor and immigration, horticultural research and innovation, and tax reform – and highlight legislative reforms and concerns with congressional members and their staffs.
Prior to AmericanHort, Coley led congressional outreach efforts at Concerned Veterans for America, spearheading a variety of endeavors to include annual fly-ins, policy initiatives, and external affairs. He is a veteran of the United States Air Force, where he served as a Russian Cryptologic Linguist at Ft. Meade, MD.
“I am excited to represent and advance the interests of the industrious men and women of the horticulture industry,” said Coley. “As business owners who share a united passion for their product, I look forward to bringing their issues to the forefront in Washington.”
Coley holds a Master’s Degree in International Administration from the University of Miami along with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from the University of North Florida. He currently resides in Crofton, MD, with his wife, Victoria, and their two children.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight