- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
EFSA publishes Lifestyle Trends Spring / Summer 2018
Persian Palace is a romantic spring theme with a modern yet historical vibe. The classic shapes, rich textiles and flamboyant flowers speak to the sophisticated consumer who favours a warm, gentle ambience.
California Cool is a very modern, design-oriented theme. Consumers who love to stage themselves on social media will embrace this atmosphere that pairs the natural world with futuristic elements.
Garden Glory is for playful, elegant consumers who value traditions but add a modern twist. Its graphic, home-made spirit with an industrial, slightly vintage edge is all about sharing and celebrating.
Hudson Heaven has a Nordic, Indian summer-like atmosphere, perfect for meditation and contemplation. Its authentic nature attracts consumers who appreciate natural and handmade quality products.
The EFSA Trends Spring / Summer 2018 are based on the trend forecast from Nelly Rodi Paris". Nelly Rodi is a global leader in forecasting trends for the international fashion and lifestyle industry. EFSA Member companies receive bi-annual trend presentations and base their new collections on the colour and style information. The themes in the magazine are featuring the EFSA member products and have been beautifully set in scene by EFSA's creative partner DEDICATED PEOPLE.
The printed version of the EFSA Trend Magazine Spring / Summer 2018 is available at the EFSA Trend Zone at the spoga+gafa trade show in Cologne from September 3 - 5, 2017, and in the showrooms of the EFSA Members. The digital version of the EFSA Trend Magazine can be requested via www.efsa.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses