- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
US: Nufarm Rewards Program adds buying power
Key programs, including the Distributor 2018 Early Order Program and NP3 Portfolio Performance Plan, and the Nufarm Rewards Early Order Program, have been value-fortified for next season.
The 2018 Programs will offer distributors an extended early order period and more early order, fulfillment, and growth incentive opportunities. To learn more about the increased rebate options in 2018, distributors should contact their Nufarm Representative.
Customers of Nufarm Distributors can also add value with enhanced distributor credits across an expanded range of leading Nufarm products. End users can access 2018 Nufarm Rewards information at the new Nufarm Rewards website at www.nufarminsider.com/rewards. Additionally, a new rebate calculator tool will assist customers with program planning and rapidly tabulate rewards.
More than 40 trusted Nufarm-brand fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, and plant growth regulators are eligible for distributor credit. To qualify, end users must order and accept delivery of a qualifying order between September 15 and October 31, 2017. To receive rewards, end users must register during the same period. Previous registrants are automatically registered for 2018.
Nufarm's line up of rewards-eligible products includes leading turf and ornamental management solutions, such as Pinpoint, Anuew, Millennium Ultra 2, Certainty, Celero, Arena, Last Call, Aloft, Escalade 2, Safari, Cuproxat FL, TriStar. Soirato GHN. and 3336 brands. For a complete list of Nufarm professional products, visit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya
- 2023-06-02 Captain and Könst calla assortment presented during Captain Calla Days
- 2023-06-02 Delphy Group remains independent
- 2023-06-02 FloraLife unveils new brand identity
- 2023-06-02 Kenya: Marcoz Holdings gets approval for acquisition of Phima Flowers
- 2023-06-02 New guardian monitor Wi-Fi launched
- 2023-06-01 Picalla scratch campaign puts buyers in the spotlight