- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Four months to go till IPM Dubai
UAE Market Development
One of the reasons making the effort of paying a visit worthwhile, is the many major horticultural projects under progress in Dubai. This will give a powerful impetus to IPM Dubai. For example, Dubai Municipality undertakes exhaustive efforts to beautify the city's highways and byways and sets the city to bloom with more than 37 million flowers. The flower seeds for this project are mainly imported from Italy, USA and Japan. Moreover, Dubai Parks and Resorts has acquired 15,860 trees, 6,100 palms and over 1,4 million shrubs and groundcovers locally and from overseas to keep landscaping in progress at Dubai theme parks.
Also in Abu Dhabi, the municipality has implemented landscaping projects worth Dh 23 million in order to push its green drive to double the number of trees and preserve environment.
Click here for more information & the possibility to register
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-22 American Society of Cut Flower Growers names Pinky Winky panicle hydrangea among its 2023 Cut Flowers of the Year
- 2023-05-12 American Rose Trials for Sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
- 2023-05-04 NL: Newest pot and bedding plants shown at Pack Trials
- 2023-02-20 "30 perennials you are missing In 2023"
- 2023-02-03 Tulipomania: How a flower became a financial asset
- 2023-01-11 The garden on Symphony of the Seas has over 20,000 plants
- 2022-12-23 The fascinating story of the Semponium
- 2022-12-07 First spot for Ruby Red and Superba New Glitter
- 2022-12-05 New varieties of De Ruiter East Africa on display at Open Day
- 2022-11-14 German tree nursery products on stage at sales fair in Westerstede
- 2022-09-19 Daily light integral and/or photoperiod during the young plant and finishing stages
- 2022-09-02 Large flowers can be short‐lived: Insights from a high Andean cactus
- 2022-08-17 Cut flower perennials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of gladiolus genotypes in Nepal
- 2022-06-20 Expression of ethylene biosynthesis genes during senescence in Delphinium grandiflorum
- 2022-06-20 Performance of dahlia, genotypes for floral and yield attributes
- 2022-06-15 GreenTech making a comeback
- 2022-06-01 'Sea freight replacing air freight is just a matter of time'
- 2022-05-31 IFTEX kicks off, high transport costs talk of town
- 2022-04-14 King Willem-Alexander opens International horticulture exhibition Floriade Expo 2022