- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
IBMA Kenya receives innovation award
As local companies have become established that both produce and service customers’ needs through technical advice, training and products, there has been a need to have an organisation that represents the biocontrol industry in Kenya. The objectives of this body are to promote the technology, raise stakeholder awareness and lobby regulators and government to appreciate the merits of this technology.
The four founding members, Dudutech, Kenya Biologics, Koppert Kenya and Real IPM established IBMA Kenya (International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association of Kenya) in 2017. IBMA is a global organisation, and IBMA Kenya represents the ideals at the local level. The association was launched at the Naivasha Horticulture Fair last week and was awarded the show's best innovation.
Dr Wainwright, General Manager of Real IPM said “In expanding global production areas like Kenya we have to work together as a biocontrol industry and promote our exciting technologies. We all have to make our technologies available and understood by all the agricultural stakeholders. This can be only achieved by working together and maximise the impact for both small and large scale growers.” The association welcomes new members and should contact email@example.com. IBMA Kenya gratefully acknowledges the support the SNV through the HortiImpact programme.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Tulip Experience voted 'Best Hidden Gem of the Netherlands'
- 2023-09-22 Garden centres and retail can create their own poster with Royal Van Zanten’s poster generator
- 2023-09-22 Evanthia to celebrate 10th anniversary
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-21 New service concept Plantion Shop & Go introduced in the Netherlands
- 2023-09-21 US: 1-800-Flowers.com to hire over 8,000 seasonal associates nationwide this holiday season
- 2023-09-20 Crayola and Mrs. Bloom launch Crayola Flowers
- 2023-09-20 Jimmy McCanlies joins Monrovia sales team
- 2023-09-20 Star Roses and Plants unveils 2024 woody ornamentals and edible catalogs
- 2023-09-20 Luke van Adrichem appointed as CEO of Metazet FormFlex
- 2023-09-20 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-20 Brian Lynch appointed as head of horti technology at Vineland
- 2023-09-20 Dutch flower grower makes gains on all fronts with new grading machine
- 2023-09-20 'Bulb Boy', Allan Visser: "We must commit to resilient cultivation with green agents and resistant varieties"
- 2023-09-19 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 Mertens is Decorum's new 'preferred supplier'
- 2023-09-18 NL: "Relocation enables growth"
- 2023-09-18 "How flexible can you be when you can only adjust intensity?"
- 2023-09-18 United Flower Growers celebrates 60 years
- 2023-09-18 "Blume2000 goes beyond selling flowers and plants alone"