- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hoogendoorn whitepapers on Next Generation Growing available via webinars
In the Netherlands, an intensive educational program was introduced where hundreds of Dutch growers and consultants have been educated and trained to expand their knowledge of physics and plant physiology. By applying the principles of NGG they improve their results and minimize energy costs at the same time.
On Thursday 5 October 2017, Hoogendoorn and LetsGrow are organizing the webinar Plant Empowerment, the 1st webinar of a series of 4 on Next Generation Growing. The subject of this 1st webinar is Plant Empowerment. René Beerkens from Hoogendoorn and Jan Voogt from LetsGrow will provide you in short with some backgrounds and applications on plant empowerment.
In the 3 other webinars, the 3 plant balances will be discussed: assimilates balance, water balance and energy balance. These webinars will also be organized in cooperation with Hoogendoorn partners and will follow on the publication of a whitepaper on the topic.
Did you miss the whitepaper on plant empowerment? You can find it here.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Two Utah farms produce kitchen staples with less water
- 2022-06-28 Effects of antibiotics on waterhyacint's performance and physiology
- 2022-06-24 New setup of Novelty Contest at Plantarium|Groen-Direkt
- 2022-06-20 Perham High School greenhouse is back on-site and in full bloom
- 2022-06-14 Greenhouse sensors for improved climate control
- 2022-06-13 New insect netting system expands ventilation capacity
- 2022-06-13 "Growers can save up to 45% in energy compared with previous models"
- 2022-06-10 Improving the growing with LED
- 2022-06-08 Identification of new stock Matthiola incana
- 2022-06-08 Floriculture helps Indian farms increase income
- 2022-06-08 Grow tent kits with LED lighting help us grow flowers and food at home
- 2022-06-06 India: Retired banker has 1,000 plants of 400 varieties in his house
- 2022-06-03 Development and characterization of 20 genomic SSR markers of Weigela
- 2022-06-03 Automated drones could scare birds off fields
- 2022-06-02 "We have a clear mission: lighting the way to a better tomorrow"
- 2022-06-02 Longtime Long Island orchid grower receives coveted conditional cannabis license
- 2022-06-02 Analysis on the biological basis of stamen abortion during the second flowering of Magnolia × soulangeana ‘Changchun’
- 2022-06-01 The biochemical base of flower color in Bidens ferulifolia
- 2022-06-01 India: protected cultivation of Lilium cut flower in the non traditional regions
- 2022-06-01 India: Chakkittappara farmers to take up medicinal plant cultivation on about 608,000 sq meters