- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Japan: IFEX in just a little more than two weeks
Click here for the photo report of 2015.
The IFEX is known to be one of the largest flower exhibitions in Japan and can therefore be considered as the gateway to enter the Japanese market. And not only to enter the market, the show is also used to increase a company's market share in Japan.
Last year's edition
Last year, the IFEX attracted some strong Japanese buyers. In total, the 12th edition of International Flower Expo Tokyo (IFEX), together with the concurrent shows, the GARDEX, TOOL JAPAN and AGRI WORLD, drew a record number of 46,856 visitors over three days.
If you are present at the show and you have some interesting news to share, feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
IFEX Show Management
18F Shinjuku-Nomura Bldg., 1-26-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 163-0570, Japan
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-07-04 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stage the RHS Flower School
- 2022-07-04 Proven Winners announces its landscape roadshow at the Cincinnati Zoo
- 2022-07-04 Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival