1. Control (No Spray)
2. Crowning Glory Spray at the beginning of hydration
3. Crowning Glory Spray at the end of hydration
Once the hydration phase was concluded, flowers were packed in boxes (no hydration bag or liner were used for this trial). Shipping simulation was done by storing flower boxes for seven days in the cold room. After shipping simulation, flowers were taken out and placed in vases with plain water for vase life evaluation.
- Crowning Glory® treatment improved the vase life of hydrangeas by 2 days (25%)
- Same efficacy was obtained when sprayed at the beginning or end of farm hydration treatment
- No toxicity was observed on flowers when using Crowning Glory
For more information