Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Japan: IFEX 2017 welcomes 42,761 visitors
Not only Japanese companies but many overseas flower growers have utilized IFEX as a gateway to the Japanese market. Also this year, the show welcomed exhibitors from 18 countries from continents like Asia, Africa, South America and Europe.
Active business meetings were taking place everywhere.
Next year, in 2018, the show will be held from October 10 - 12, 2018. For this edition, the organizers estimate to welcome a total of around 65,000 importers and buyers, with 2,810 exhibitors for all four shows that are being held concurrently. Interested in exhibiting at this show? Click here for the Exhibiting Information Request.
Events & seminars were held during the show. On photo from top to bottom: IFEX Flower Awards 2017 winners revealed, Preserved & Artificial Flower Arrangement Contest, Flower Arrangement Show.
For more information
IFEX Show Management
18F Shinjuku-Nomura Bldg., 1-26-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 163-0570, Japan
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention