Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- Plants remove cancer causing toxins from air
- Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- Kuehne+Nagel announces management changes in Middle East and Africa region
- UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Royal FloraHolland takes a trip to Turkey
High-end florists and retailers in shopping malls. Wholesalers. Production areas that are under development. The Eurasia Plant Fair & Flower Show, with the Holland Pavilion and Royal FloraHolland stand. A business relations event at the Dutch consulate in Istanbul. A Turkish auction. And Turkish horticultural entrepreneurs are looking for professional production partners to conquer this market together. You are warmly invited to come along and become personally acquainted with the possibilities and marketing opportunities on offer in Turkey.
Employees of the Royal FloraHolland Turkey/Eurasia office will accompany you from Monday to Friday, 20 - 24 November 2017, on an inspiring and educational trip to all facets of the Turkish horticultural chain. Highlights include a number of inspiring market visits, attendance at the largest flower and plant trade fair in the region (the Eurasia Plant Fair & Flower Show) and participation in the business relations event organised by Royal FloraHolland.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention
- 2023-05-22 US: Career development, connections, and industry intel on tap for SAF's Next Gen Live!
- 2023-05-22 Precision Growing: optimal plant balance discussed in webinar