- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
New Zealand: The current situation in myrtle rust
Both the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) and Department of Conservation (DOC) continued surveillance over winter, with focus on determining if myrtle rust is more widespread. Myrtle rust was not found in new regions or on Public Conservation Lands, but it was found to be more widespread in two of the existing regions, northern Taranaki and Te Kuiti/Otorohanga.
You may have also seen a renewed marketing campaign by MPI in recent weeks. This advertising campaign sends important messages to the public to assist with the surveillance, especially during the change in seasons.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 "Tulip gall mite doesn't go down without a fight"
- 2023-09-13 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Dümmen Orange: "Bigger role for orange oil in crop protection"
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biorationals in the mainstream for ornamentals
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-07 US (WA): Lindsey du Toit to lead WSU’s Department of Plant Pathology
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-08-29 CAN: New insecticide to manage aphids and whiteflies granted registration
- 2023-08-23 Aloe vera peels show natural pest control properties
- 2023-08-22 "New broad spectrum bioinsecticide back by popular demand"
- 2023-08-15 Uncovering stingless bees' perfect pollination cuisine
- 2023-08-14 A sticky subject: yellow sticky cards
- 2023-08-14 “Growing interest for biologicals in North America”
- 2023-08-10 New field-based tool for detection of multiple thrips transmitted plant viruses
- 2023-08-09 How to detect and monitor for Thrips parvispinus
- 2023-08-09 "Aphid control starts with knowing your genus"
- 2023-08-08 New production facility for natural enemies against mealybugs