Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
UK: Glasshouse Heating System Maintenance – are you struggling?
There are a number of companies that will come into the country from the Netherlands to undertake larger scale works, but in Ebtech's experience, it seems that when smaller scale works are required, suddenly the grower is left with a limited choice of installers, often having to adopt local installers that don’t necessarily have horticultural experience.
Ebtech Solutions was established in 2008, and while in recent years, have gained a track record for the supply and installation of biomass systems for the glasshouse industry, their origins are traditional glasshouse heating works.
Managing Director Matt Blood has been in the glasshouse heating industry for 27 years, and has a wealth of experience, and has direct links into the horticultural industry in the Netherlands, keeping the company up to date with the latest technologies.
With a team of 15 staff, Ebtech is a UK based company, that can undertake larger scale glasshouse heating installations - but can also look after the smaller scale alterations and maintenance of glasshouse heating systems, such as simple pipework leaks, backup boiler installations, splitting of heating systems, modification of systems to increase heat output, pump and mixing valve replacements to name but a few.
Further supported by its sister company in the Ebtech Group, Ebtech Glasshouse Systems Ltd, they can also provide exactly the same support for glasshouse maintenance and small scale works, as well as the design and build of new and used commercial glasshouses.
If you are struggling to find companies to support your glasshouse heating and glasshouse maintenance, give one of their team a call to discuss your requirements.
For more information:
Ebtech Glasshouse Systems
Phil Crocker (UK Sales Manager)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?
- 2023-05-10 Small microscope created that allows existing mobile phone cameras to turn into high-res microscopes
- 2023-05-10 "We introduce a single-use real-time carbon dioxide monitor"
- 2023-05-10 Automated production line and bio chamber in new premises Greenlux
- 2023-05-09 World first in Antwerp port area: drone network officially launched
- 2023-05-04 "Benefits of buying wholesale plant pots for your greenhouse & nursery"
- 2023-05-04 Double spray boom for both irrigation and crop protection
- 2023-05-03 Priva launches software-only solution for efficient labor registration