- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
8 -10 November,
Bercomex demonstrates functioning Furora Rosa and Rosematic at Dümmen Orange
Accurate grading per stem; that is what the RoseMatic can do for you, and the end result is consistently uniform grading. The RoseMatic is a proven concept which can easily be incorporated into any existing rose processing system.
The Furora Rosa stands for more efficient processing and improved bunch quality. This system automates and accelerates the complete processing management, increasing overall productivity while achieving uniform bunch quality. Advanced cameras assess each individual rose for several properties of flower and stem, resulting in maximum utilisation of stem length.
Demonstrations will be held from Wednesday 8 - Friday 10 November 2017, 08:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m. Location is Dümmen Orange Achterweg 100, 1424 PP De Kwakel.
A visit to the rose processing demonstrations at Dümmen Orange can be combined easily with both the IFTF and FHTF flower trade fairs:
FHTF Aalsmeer > Dümmen Orange = 6 km
IFTF Vijfhuizen > Dümmen Orange = 21 km
IFTF Vijfhuizen > FHTF Aalsmeer = 17 km
For more information or to make an appointment, click here and/or use the contact details below.
Verlengde Lageweg 10, 1628 PM Hoorn
Postbus 2209, 1620 EE Hoorn
Johan Boom +31 (0)6 131 39 619
Sandra Meissen +31 (0)6 290 22 441
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-11-30 Air France-KLM and Jet Airways sign enhanced cooperation agreement
- 2017-11-29 Schiphol presents 'Usage estimate 2018'
- 2017-11-28 Transporting flower bulbs is a specialty in itself
- 2017-11-27 Emirates SkyCargo signs MoU with Dubai CommerCity
- 2017-11-24 Kenya: Slow fresh produce paper work costs airlines millions
- 2017-11-23 Kenya eyes China cut flower market
- 2017-11-22 Kenya: Cargolite Open Day posponed to Nov. 30
- 2017-11-21 UK: New Covent Garden Market partners with Zipcar
- 2017-11-20 Kenya Airways cuts half-year loss to Sh3.8bn
- 2017-11-17 US (FL): Port authority sees increased tonnage thanks to Ecuador trade
- 2017-11-16 Qatar Airways sets the record straight about its contribution to the U.S. economy
- 2017-11-15 Mobile app helps growers and retailers track perishable cargo in real time
- 2017-11-14 Ethiopian wins AFRAA Airline of the Year Award
- 2017-11-13 Flower Logistics Africa returns with perishables in tow; Nairobi to play host
- 2017-11-10 Qatar Airways set for annual loss amid Saudi bockade
- 2017-11-09 New airplane adds capacity for Kenya-UK flower transport
- 2017-11-08 Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight?
- 2017-11-07 “There’s no reason to be exploitative”
- 2017-11-06 US: As flower imports increase, Miami remains main entry point
- 2017-11-03 Qatar Airways touches down for the first time at Sarajevo International Airport