Top 5 - yesterday
- "Japanese genetics, Dutch breeding and trials in warm climates'"
- Floranova to showcase new and flagship varieties at FlowerTrials 2023
- US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- US: Last-minute rush of donation brings flowers to every grave at Arlington
- Dissolved oxygen platform launched
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
New brand promotes flowers from Ecuador
According to Alejandro Martínez Maldonado, CEO of ExpoFlores (Asociación Nacional de Productores y Exportadores de Flores del Ecuador), “we are launching a totally new brand to promote the latest trends: 'FlorEcuador'. Not only do we expect the inspiration derived from Flor Ecuador to reach unimaginable limits, but it will also appeal to the emotional side of consumers, having Ecuadorian flowers complement their daily lives”. With this objective, ExpoFlores will launch a new campaign for people to fully experience the Expo Flor Ecuador 2018.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention
- 2023-05-22 US: Career development, connections, and industry intel on tap for SAF's Next Gen Live!
- 2023-05-22 Precision Growing: optimal plant balance discussed in webinar
- 2023-05-22 NL: A colorful season for Keukenhof
- 2023-05-19 HTA members to take stage at RHS Chelsea 2023
- 2023-05-18 Integrated pest and pollinator management for ornamental plants
- 2023-05-18 US (CO): CSU announces annual Flower Trial Garden’s 2022 winning flowers