- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Protests end after agreement, long-term consequences for economy
- Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- This New Zealand family has been breeding great roses since 1947
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
Philips adds Climatrol to North American partner network
Established in 1985, Climatrol Solutions offers design, assembly, installation and maintenance of equipment for the greenhouse industry.
“We are delighted to include Philips LED horticulture lighting in our product line. We are always looking for new and innovative solutions for our greenhouse customers and partnering with Philips Lighting allows us to offer leading edge technology,” said Mark Pedersen, President and CEO of Climatrol Solutions.
“Climatrol has an established knowledge of greenhouse lighting and understands the need and value of lighting, which is why we’re eager to welcome Climatrol to our partner network. Now, by offering the innovation of LEDs, Climatrol can help its customers further improve their operations with Philips LED technology,” said Ron DeKok, Business Development Director Horticulture at Philips Lighting
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Looking back at Expo Flor Ecuador 2018 and forward to the 2022 edition
- 2022-07-04 The Foliascreen – "A brand new green wall partition and privacy screen"
- 2022-07-04 US: Expanding uses of edible flowers help fuel strong demand
- 2022-07-04 Brandt completes takeover of Wickham Flower
- 2022-07-04 Jan Doldersum celebrates 25 years at Rijk Zwaan
- 2022-07-04 Modiform 2022-2023 catalog: presentation and products
- 2022-07-04 Dümmen Orange shows full support for Flower Inspiration Days in Malaysia
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break