- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Aleia introduces new rose at FloraHolland Trade Fair
It is time for the Spanish rose nursery to introduce the new rose, fourteen months after the first one was planted. The ALEIA rose, with a bud height of 5 cm, 3-3 opening stage and stem length from 60 to 90 cm, has passed the vase life test handled by FlowerWatch.
ALEIA will be launched during the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer, that will take place from 8th to 10th November. On Thursday, Nov 9th, at 16.30h, in the Royal FloraHolland House, board member Dirk Hogervorst will give a short presentation about Aleia and the milestones of the project, and afterwards the audience will be invited to join the Aleia Roses team at their booth.
On Wednesday Nov 8th, the wholesale marketplace Cultra at the auction will be the host for floral demonstrations and a meeting place for florists. Between the entrance of the FloraHolland Trade Fair and the Cultra, Aleia Roses will place a point of information, with a big wall of red roses 3 x 3 meters, where visitors can take a picture. The rose wall will stay until Friday 10th, for the enjoyment of all visitors.
ALEIA will be auctioned for the first time on Friday, Nov 10th.
If you want to know more about Aleia Roses, visit www.aleiaroses.com and the booth at hall 2, stand number 12.4.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series