- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australian Made calls on consumers to buy local this Christmas
Australian Made Campaign Chief Executive, Ian Harrison, says every dollar shoppers spend on Australian-made and Australian-grown gifts and produce for this season’s celebrations will help businesses maintain production, employment and investment in the local economy and community in the year ahead.
“Supporting local businesses, and in turn our local communities, are just a few of the many great reasons to buy Australian,” Mr Harrison said.
“Aussie products are innovative, well-made, and offer exceptional value for money – there’s a great Aussie gift out there for everyone.”
The not-for-profit Australian Made Campaign certifies products as locally made or grown, and maintains the country’s largest online product directory of Australian-made and Australian-grown goods, housed at www.australianmade.com.au.
There are more than 20,000 products listed on the website, which are all certified to carry the Australian Made, Australian Grown kangaroo trade mark.
“The Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is one of the simplest ways to identify Australian products and produce, so we encourage all shoppers to look for the kangaroo in-store and online this festive season,” Mr Harrison said.
For holiday gift ideas, shoppers can visit the Australian Made Gift Guide at http://www.australianmade.com.au/products/christmas-crackers-2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses