- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Area dedicated to promotion and sale of plants, flowers
Italy: 'Flora Toscana Greenhouse' opens its doors
“The Flora Toscana Greenhouse will be the showcase of Italy’s horticulture, vegetable and flower growing, a unique and fantastic opportunity for emphasizing the products of our members and for spilling out our work and district. Every fruit comes from a flower”, says Organizzazione Orlandelli in a press release.
Flora Toscana is a cooperative of growers founded in Pescia, in Pistoia’s province, with over 30 years of history and experience in Horticulture. Flora Toscana has over 250 members and its core businesses are the production and sale of cut flowers and pot plants and the supply of agricultural technical facilities.
Starting from the analysis of the context at Eataly World, an agri-food park, Organizzazione Orlandelli finalized a design: the Greenhouses Garden Center Identity create an unparalleled sales environment where the lines and colors of the wooden exhibitors line AMOR are intended to highlight the natural beauty of plants and flowers.
"We are proud to have designed and built the only non-food market in what will be the world's largest agri-food park, a destination which will be visited by people from every continent who will be able to appreciate The Flora Toscana Greenhouse, the ambassador of Italy’s nursery gardening."
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-23 Arab and Jewish kids in Israel plant a coexistence garden
- 2022-06-23 Gardening Trends in 2022 that benefit the planet, wildlife, and lifestyles
- 2022-06-22 More flowers, fewer cars: the rewilders turning parking spaces into parks
- 2022-05-23 Jolly Lane Greenhouse helps locals to find flowers to decorate their homes
- 2022-05-23 Scarborough flower farm starts working after two years
- 2022-05-18 Erie growers anticipate another great year in a pandemic-seeded gardening boom
- 2022-05-11 South Tulsa nursery holds fundraiser for Ukraine
- 2022-04-27 Autumn gardening in Australia: Domus Nursery's favorites
- 2022-04-25 Netherlands: Keukenhof welcomes many European visitors over sunny Easter holidays
- 2022-04-22 Catering performs well in March as garden centers resume social role
- 2022-04-12 US (SD): Sioux Falls' locally-owned greenhouses prepare for blossoming spring sales
- 2022-04-12 UK: Touchscreen tech helps plug garden centres’ staff & skills shortages
- 2022-04-08 Bringing light & happiness with renewed gardening energy
- 2022-04-04 CAN: Summerland garden centre sees uptick in interest in home horticulture
- 2022-03-31 US (MA): Plants coated with ice at Hadley nursery to protect new growth
- 2022-02-09 UK: Garden centres saw green shoots of recovery in 2021
- 2022-02-07 US: Nurseries are busy as garden ‘gnomes’ prepare for spring
- 2022-02-03 UK: "Plants grown by Hillier can now be delivered to UK gardeners nationwide"
- 2022-01-27 New Compass and Priva Connected for Cravo greenhouse at Oderings Nurseries & Garden Centers
- 2022-01-12 UK: GCA decides to postpone annual conference in wake of COVID