- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
"IT partnerships strengthen the digital marketplace"
For customers and growers, Royal FloraHolland wants to focus fully on realising the digital marketplace, including Floriday. And on efficient logistic systems which will allow them in the future to deliver the growers' products faster to customers.
In the past year, Royal FloraHolland have formed strategic partnerships with OGD and Conclusion. These companies have taken over the parts of the auction's IT in which they specialise. For example, they deal with the management of workplaces and the auction systems for growers and customers.
These partnerships provide input from the latest IT-technologies and methods. They also retain the knowledge and experience of employees as they continue working for us through these partners. This relieves the auction of quite a workload in the management and updating of IT.
Nomination for TOMMIE Award
The way in which they collaborate with external parties within IT has not gone unnoticed. Royal FloraHolland has been nominated for a TOMMIE Award for the Most Successful Company in Sourcing 2017.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?
- 2023-05-10 Small microscope created that allows existing mobile phone cameras to turn into high-res microscopes
- 2023-05-10 "We introduce a single-use real-time carbon dioxide monitor"
- 2023-05-10 Automated production line and bio chamber in new premises Greenlux
- 2023-05-09 World first in Antwerp port area: drone network officially launched
- 2023-05-04 "Benefits of buying wholesale plant pots for your greenhouse & nursery"
- 2023-05-04 Double spray boom for both irrigation and crop protection
- 2023-05-03 Priva launches software-only solution for efficient labor registration