- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Netherlands: EU approves aid for CO2 transport infrastructure
This measure is expected to reduce 21 kilotonnes of CO2 emissions per year. In particular, the infrastructure will transport waste CO2 (e.g. from Shell) to greenhouses in the PrimA4a horticulture area, which need CO2 for their crop growth. Currently, these greenhouses produce their own CO2 using heating systems such as cogeneration systems or gas fired boilers. In summer, when heating is not needed, the greenhouses nevertheless use their heating systems for the sole purpose of CO2 generation, according to the European Commission.
Read more at New Europe
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 US (WI): West Star Organics' greenhouse gets green with solar project
- 2023-06-01 New geothermal well contributes to the energy transition for Dutch greenhouses
- 2023-06-01 New heat-reflecting screen to be presented at GreenTech 2023
- 2023-05-25 Switching to 100% self-powered in one year
- 2023-05-04 Sustainability - how agrivoltaic systems can be combined with greenhouses
- 2023-05-04 Dutch government wants to incentivise individual grower with 'flat' carbon tax
- 2023-05-03 Agrivoltaics – Harvesting solar power
- 2023-04-20 UK: Bransford Webbs continues to reduce energy usage across the business
- 2023-04-12 “Amazing colors in early spring and cultivated at low temperatures”
- 2023-04-07 What does solar energy mean for cultivation strategies?
- 2023-04-03 CAN (BC): New carbon tax exemption improves greenhouse grower cash flow
- 2023-03-21 "Liquified natural gas represents up to 30% fuel savings for greenhouses"
- 2023-03-20 Germany: Nursery in Neumagen-Dhron defies high energy prices
- 2023-03-16 “A Bloomin’ Shame”: Campaigners protest “greenwashing” Bloom and Wild for banking with Barclays
- 2023-03-16 GER: Extreme additional costs for nurseries
- 2023-03-16 Greenhouse horticulture eyes up salt battery
- 2023-03-07 Dutch renewable energy share rises 20% in 2022
- 2023-02-24 UK horticulture calls on Chancellor for action on energy, water, and trade
- 2023-02-24 EIB commits to support KenGen’s green energy projects
- 2023-02-23 Dutch Lily Days: overview of developments in lily land