- Sales Manager, US
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
March 21-23, Guangzhou
Vendela flower from Kunming to gain global reach at Flower Expo China
Kunming Vendela flower Co., Ltd. - Booth M215, Hall 2
Vendela flower, located in the largest flower wholesale market in Kunming Chenggong, Dounan International Flower Industrial Park, is a professional fresh cut and preserved flowers supplier. With agency contracts signed with nationwide growers, Vendela flower sells flowers directly from their origins, reducing freight damage to the minimum and securing the best quality.
Their top selling fresh cut flowers include various Roses, Lilies, Carnations, Barberton Daisies, etc., all of which enjoy a good reputation among consumers. And now to upgrade their distribution strategy, they are taking their business online by establishing their own retail and wholesale websites for fresh cut and preserved flowers.
Yunnan is the backbone of China’s floral industry, annually exporting 2.2 billion pieces of fresh cut flowers abroad, according to China Customs. And instead of exhibiting at trade shows, most Yunnan growers and distributors conduct their overseas business through Kunming International Flower Auction Trading Center. So it is not an everyday opportunity for you to meet a Yunnan floral supplier face-to-face in Guangzhou, even all over the nation. But how’s the future, let’s keep an eye on it.
Capitalizing on Yunnan’s vicinity to Guangzhou, Vendela flower is now trying to access global markets via Flower Expo China 2018, which also shows how exhibitors trust us as an effectual international trade platform.
Apart from Yunnan, there are other fresh cut flower exporters such as SAVISA S.A., Imani Flowers, Danziger, etc from all over the world.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-04 CGC 2023 kicks off with a bus tour, trade-show opens today
- 2023-10-04 Have a good CGC23 start at Havecon Canadian Night
- 2023-10-04 First Sion Open event in Edmonton, Canada
- 2023-10-04 Seed Meets Technology increasingly international: 77 nationalities in 2023
- 2023-10-04 Decorum flower and plant growers in one stand at Trade Fair
- 2023-10-04 Record number of flower growers to showcase at IFTF Expo 2023
- 2023-10-04 Countdown to National Tulip Day
- 2023-10-04 An impression of Iberflora in Spain
- 2023-10-04 New viola for André Rieu
- 2023-10-03 Sion Open took place for the first time in Edmonton Canada
- 2023-10-03 CAN: Ontario’s Chrysanthemum show returns to Hamilton this month
- 2023-10-03 Marginpar receives Kaizen-Kam award
- 2023-10-03 AU: Spring expo to showcase native plants in Wallan
- 2023-10-03 India: Initiative in Nagaland to boost floriculture
- 2023-10-03 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-10-02 Asocolflores celebrated its 50th anniversary