- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Italy: Flowers for a successful year
This year has been an unforgettable year for the company's triple para-cycling world champion. On December 19th, Luca received in Rome the Collare d’Oro for sporting merit, the highest honor of Italian sport conferred by CONI, which Luca received from the Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni, in the presence of the Minister of Sport Luca Lotti and Luca Pancalli, president of the Italian Paralympic Committee.
This prize arrived after another prestigious one, that of October 25th, where Luca was awarded among the best riders in the world in the Grand Gala UCI in China.
On December 16th at the Curci Theatre in Barletta Barile honored with their bouquets the women protagonists of the international prize Pugliesi nel mondo, of which they were the main sponsor. They were proud to award Maria Teresa Chirivì, head of marketing and international development at Atletico Madrid, who started her career from the province of Lecce to arrive at the Colchoneros‘ court more than 10 years ago.
On December 17th the company also welcomed the return to the track of the guys of Free Runners who took part in the fourth edition of the Half “Marathon of the Cathedrals” in Giovinazzo: 1st and 2nd place for Pasquale Selvarolo and Luigi Catalano. Before them, the first to reach the finish line of the South Italy marathon were the handbike athletes accompanied by the Mayor of Giovinazzo Tommaso Depalma and led by Luca Mazzone.
For more information:
Barile Flowers Service
S.V. Piscina dello Russo, 1
70038 TERLIZZI (BA) ITALIA
T +39 080 35 13 980
F +39 080 35 10 315
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity