- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Flowers for a successful year
This year has been an unforgettable year for the company's triple para-cycling world champion. On December 19th, Luca received in Rome the Collare d’Oro for sporting merit, the highest honor of Italian sport conferred by CONI, which Luca received from the Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni, in the presence of the Minister of Sport Luca Lotti and Luca Pancalli, president of the Italian Paralympic Committee.
This prize arrived after another prestigious one, that of October 25th, where Luca was awarded among the best riders in the world in the Grand Gala UCI in China.
On December 16th at the Curci Theatre in Barletta Barile honored with their bouquets the women protagonists of the international prize Pugliesi nel mondo, of which they were the main sponsor. They were proud to award Maria Teresa Chirivì, head of marketing and international development at Atletico Madrid, who started her career from the province of Lecce to arrive at the Colchoneros‘ court more than 10 years ago.
On December 17th the company also welcomed the return to the track of the guys of Free Runners who took part in the fourth edition of the Half “Marathon of the Cathedrals” in Giovinazzo: 1st and 2nd place for Pasquale Selvarolo and Luigi Catalano. Before them, the first to reach the finish line of the South Italy marathon were the handbike athletes accompanied by the Mayor of Giovinazzo Tommaso Depalma and led by Luca Mazzone.
For more information:
Barile Flowers Service
S.V. Piscina dello Russo, 1
70038 TERLIZZI (BA) ITALIA
T +39 080 35 13 980
F +39 080 35 10 315
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-15 US (OH): ScottsMiracle-Gro reduces outlook for sales
- 2022-06-07 The opportunities and possibilities of a single packaging unit sticker
- 2022-06-02 Five points to consider when developing flower industry website
- 2022-05-24 ‘Must-have’ houseplant to add property value
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses