See the latest poinsettia varieties evaluated in the National Poinsettia Trials along with research from the UF IFAS Environmental Horticulture Dept. including poinsettia heat delay & natural day flowering, and other controlled environment production and breeding topics.
- 9:00 Registration and greenhouse walk-through
- 9:30 Welcome and introductions
- 9:45 Poinsettia cultivar trials (George Grant, UF)
- 11:00 Research presentations from the UF IFAS Environmental Horticulture Dept.
- 12:00 BBQ lunch (includes vegetarian options) sponsored by Syngenta
- 1:00 Poinsettia pest management recap by Lee Bloomcamp, Syngenta. Commercial breeder and grower presentations by Beekenkamp, Dummen Orange, Selecta/Ball, Syngenta, and American Farms
- 2:30 Finish