Behind the growth of Christmasworld is also the fact that Christmas decorations in the retail trade and in town centres are becoming increasingly important – the buzzword being ‘an atmospheric shopping experience’. And what is popular with the retail trade also works for the trade-fair experience. “With the continued growth and future oriented nature of Christmasworld, we are not only responding to the increasing demand for exhibition space on the part of the exhibitors. We also want to consolidate our leading role as a trendsetter and as a trade fair, focused on the placing and taking of orders, whilst, at the same time, enhancing the impression of the fair as an event,” says Eva Olbrich, Director of Christmasworld at Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH. So, the complementary programme at Christmasworld is to be integrated into the halls – together with the Christmasworld Trends or the Special Show – to create additional inspiration and attract even greater numbers of visitors. Floradecora, the marketplace for fresh flowers, decorative plants and pre-made flower arrangements will continue to make its presence felt in the Galleria at the heart of Christmasworld.
- Galleria (Level 0 and 1) is the setting for Floradecora, the marketplace for fresh flowers and decorative plants. In Galleria 0, the new “retail boulevard” offers inspiration for attractively decorating sales space in garden centres, super markets, furniture stores, flower shops and DIY markets.
- The product groups ‘Florists’ requisites & Garden decoration’, ‘Candles & Fragrances’ and ‘Ribbons & Wrapping’ will continue to be located in Hall 8.0, albeit with a new layout. The many companies taking part will include, for example, Arpimex, Boltze Gruppe, Decostar, Dijk Droogbloemen, Edelman, Heembloemex, Jodeco Glass, Kaemingk, Kunstgewerbe Gehlmann, National Tree Company, Othmar Decorations, Piovaccari, Pusteblume and Wiedemann. Christmas Delights with confectionary and culinary gifts for the season will form the centrepiece.
- Hall 9.0 will, in future, house the ‘Visual merchandising & Light’ and ‘Christmas & Seasonal decoration’ sections, thus combining two very successful product groups. The exhibitors will include Blachere, Global Concept, Gnosjö Konstmide, Ilmex, Inge´s Christmas Decor, Krebs Glas Lauscha, Krinner, MK Illumination, Riffelmacher & Weinberger, Sirius and Weihnachtsland. The Premium Business Program takes place in the directly adjacent hall 9.1.
- Hall 11.0 brings together two major areas of emphasis, ‘Christmas & Seasonal decoration’ and ‘Florists’ requisites & Garden decoration’, in a new combination to offer inspiration on the highest plane. Among the companies taking part will be, for example, DPI, Dagmara, Enzo de Gasperi, Exotica Cor Mulder, Fink, Gasper, Goodwill, Inge´s Christmas Decor, Jasaco, J. Kersten, Kaheku, Räder, Shisi, Wendt & Kühn, Werner Voß and Weihnachtsland.
- The centrepiece here is to be the Christmasworld Trends 2019/20, which provide inspiration for the colours and materials of the upcoming season.
- The Christmasworld Forum with specialist lectures and workshops on current topics remains in the foyer of Hall 11.0.
- ‘Christmas & Seasonal decoration’ will also move into the new Hall 12. In practical terms, this means: Spring, Easter, Autumn and Halloween decorations. Additionally, the popular folk art from Germany’s Ore Mountains is to be found here. The exhibitors in Hall 12 include, for example, Bukowski Design, Christmas Inspirations, Coen Bakker Deco, Det Gamle Apotek, Due Esse Christmas, AM Design, Baden, Casablanca, Gilde, Goldbach, Hoff and Koopman International.
- The centrepiece here is the special show “Kinemona Vintage”, which presents exemplary storytelling at the point of sale.
- With ‘Christmasworld International Sourcing’, Hall 12.1 is home to individual presentations and national pavilions, and includes manufacturers from Egypt, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine and Vietnam covering all product areas.