Top 5 -yesterday
- In case you've missed it: Photo report Cultivate'22
- Beekenkamp Group board member Peter Persoon passed away
- Dümmen Orange completes North American Product Management team, announces new roles
- A dust-free working environment at Van der Voort plants
- Understanding nematodes could unlock the potential of your farm
Top 5 -last month
UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-08 Growing with growcoons: biodegradable plugs
- 2022-07-07 Substrates Organic Shapes now TŪV biobased certified
- 2022-07-05 UK: Scaling up the peat-free growing media of the future
- 2022-06-17 Studies on the effect of bio-inoculants and gibberellic acid on vegetative growth of African marigold
- 2022-06-13 Estonia: Supply chain challenges aside, demand for peat is skyrocketing
- 2022-06-13 Dutch scale-up presents new lineup of growing substrates
- 2022-06-09 "Jiffy coco growing media matches South Africa's diverse crop range"
- 2022-05-11 Smithers-Oasis Launches OASIS TerraBrick floral media
- 2022-05-10 Sustainable alternatives require authoritative proof, not marketing jargon
- 2022-04-22 "Many retailers no longer want to have any peat on the shelf in the long term"
- 2022-04-14 New grower guide for Ellepots by A.M.A.
- 2022-04-06 Diverting spent greenhouse growing media away from landfill into sustainable solutions
- 2022-04-05 Major research effort to save future of European peatlands
- 2022-04-01 The International Peatland Society speaks on Ukraine
- 2022-04-01 Tesco set to go peat-free on UK-grown bedding plants
- 2022-03-29 North American coir demand keeps on growing
- 2022-03-28 Anthura opts for a more sustainable substrate
- 2022-03-18 "It's essential to reconsider how we extract peat"
- 2022-03-09 "Alternatives to peat available, but none can replace peat on their own"