- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-03 "Growing on a bad substrate is like riding a motorbike with wooden wheels"
- 2019-06-13 "Human activity means UK peatlands contribute to climate change"
- 2019-06-12 "RHP-certification next step in the supply of high-quality coco resources"
- 2019-06-05 Video: Bark-based growing medium for perennials, mums, trees and shrubs
- 2019-06-04 NL: BVB Substrates to build new warehouse
- 2019-05-27 Growing Media Europe publishes Sustainability Agenda
- 2019-05-07 Polystyrene foam aggregates in greenhouse substrates
- 2019-05-06 Properly applying hydrated limestone to raise substrate pH
- 2019-04-26 RHS Chelsea Flower Show gets first ever Finnish garden
- 2019-04-10 US: APHIS seeks comments on environmental assessment for importing plants in approved growing media
- 2019-03-29 GME and CSPMA sign Memorandum of Agreement
- 2019-02-18 “We want to turn waste into a supply”
- 2019-02-07 "Year-round stable supply of substrate is becoming increasingly important"
- 2019-02-05 "Everything that happens underground influences what grows above"
- 2019-01-18 Dilution procedure: Determining initial substrate pH
- 2018-11-22 "Natural fiber blanket is like having a valve to hold water"
- 2018-10-11 How substrate structure influences water holding capacity
- 2018-10-10 "Producing more with less water and nutrients"
- 2018-10-09 BVB Substrates joins forces with Kekkilä
- 2018-10-08 "Seaweed could be key to lower nutrient and water use in horticulture"