- Lighting requirements for ornamentals by growth stage
- How light intensity, quality, and photoperiod can be used to direct crop growth and morphology
- How light can be optimized across plant growth stages
- What leading researchers are learning about light’s interaction with ornamentals
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
LED Grower's Guide for Ornamentals
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 How to use AI to support your floral business
- 2023-11-28 Fraunhofer FEP uses Microdisplays to monitor ornamental plants
- 2023-11-23 Effects of growth retardants on dwarfing performance of ornamental flowering plants
- 2023-11-22 How AI-led climate modelling could save millions of dollars
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 From fragmented IT systems to Agriware 365
- 2023-11-21 What flowers can you grow in a hydroponic system?
- 2023-11-21 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-21 $17M for dynamic greenhouse lighting
- 2023-11-21 New cover film integrates fluorescent technology
- 2023-11-17 Enhanced Screen Calculations in software update Hortinergy
- 2023-11-17 100 years of phytopathology at Wageningen: a century of research into plant diseases
- 2023-11-17 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-16 No feed-in costs, and profit with energy optimization
- 2023-11-16 "High venting requirements make gaseous CO2 enrichment unfeasible"
- 2023-11-16 How to select the right mesh system for a greenhouse?