- Lighting requirements for ornamentals by growth stage
- How light intensity, quality, and photoperiod can be used to direct crop growth and morphology
- How light can be optimized across plant growth stages
- What leading researchers are learning about light’s interaction with ornamentals
Top 5 -yesterday
- “European market hungry for newer waxflower varieties”
- "The Indian floriculture industry is going through a transition"
- "It seems that Polish people save money on everything, except on greenery"
- Utilization of earthworm compost sludge in ornamental plants
- Houseplants can positively impact your mental health, according to researchers
Top 5 -last month
LED Grower's Guide for Ornamentals
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-12 First report of leaf blight caused by stagonosporopsis citrulli on garden Geranium in China
- 2022-08-11 Plant tissue culture challenges in Ethiopia and alternative options for low-cost media
- 2022-08-10 Oxygen, the 'forgotten' ingredient?
- 2022-08-10 4 case studies on monitoring and optimizing irrigation
- 2022-08-09 "Coatings and high-pressure misting keeps crops growing"
- 2022-07-22 What is the added value of Software-as-a-Service for growers?
- 2022-07-22 How to propagate seedlings in Jiffy Peat
- 2022-07-21 Improving lighting recipes for potted plants
- 2022-07-21 ams OSRAM’s Oslon Square Batwing receives two awards at LightFair 2022
- 2022-07-19 'Easy-to-use growth model' combines weight and light
- 2022-07-18 Understanding LED inrush current and the financial impact on your lighting design
- 2022-07-15 "I don't believe in automating just to automate"
- 2022-07-14 Greenhouse software tool helps growers calculate light distribution of growing facility
- 2022-07-14 "Peroxyacetic acid a safe and effective alternative to chlorine-based hygiene programs"
- 2022-07-14 A new digital tool helps growers identify when aphids are reproducing
- 2022-06-21 Why more growers are choosing polycarbonate panels
- 2022-06-17 Grow lights for herbs: which option to choose
- 2022-06-17 How agritech startup Ecozen helps farmers grow with its solar products
- 2022-06-15 Caterpillar control with insect filter system at Florein Gerbera's
- 2022-05-27 Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers