More than 450 buyers and growers have given their feedback during the past week on “How can Royal FloraHolland improve its logistics services?” The results are a good base to really start a conversation with you about: starting auctions one hour earlier, auction trolleys and end times.
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Agriflor 2022 postponed
- South Africa: SAFGA visit to Kwazulu Natal
- "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
- "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-30 Panalpina expands facilities at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 2018-11-29 DSV Canada breaks ground on new 1.1 million square foot facility
- 2018-11-28 Large ‘Tesla ships’ all-electric container barges are launching this autumn
- 2018-11-27 "100 % recycling of vehicle tyres"
- 2018-11-26 How USMCA will impact North American cross-border shipments
- 2018-11-23 Flower Logistics Africa focuses on benchmarking cold chain logistics and technology
- 2018-11-22 Emirates SkyCargo named Cargo Airline of the Year
- 2018-11-21 Maersk’s turnover 31 per cent higher in Q3
- 2018-11-20 Dnata continues to expand and invest in the United States
- 2018-11-19 Harald Gloy to become Board Member Operations at Lufthansa Cargo
- 2018-11-16 AliBaba announces 200 billion USD worth of US import in next 5 years
- 2018-11-15 DogBot an affordable solution to labour deficit?
- 2018-11-14 China signs agreements opening access to Kenyan exports
- 2018-11-13 Royal FloraHolland updates rates for 2019
- 2018-11-12 Ethiopian takes delivery of its 8th freighter
- 2018-11-09 Buying flowers and plants in one auction room
- 2018-11-08 New label for CC Containers
- 2018-11-07 Royal FloraHolland invites discussion about logistics services
- 2018-11-06 Can Uber replace a company delivery vehicle?
- 2018-11-05 Turkish Cargo introduces flights to Ho Chi Minh