Following consultation with the customer platform, Royal FloraHolland adapted and fixed their rates for 2019.
In 2019 they will be building on the following principles:
- payment according to use
- digital is the standard
- simplifying rates system
- Which costs will be reduced?
Packaging rates: The auction is lowering the packaging rates below. These packaging rate reductions will be given in the form of a discount at the end of the year.
- Multi-use plant trays €0.02 reduction
- Flower buckets and racks €0.01 reduction (except for Fc577 and Fc597)
- Remote Buying (KOA): The KOA rate is being reduced from €750 to €540 in 2019. In addition, as a KOA customer you will receive a refund of €180 at the end of the year if you have purchased via KOA in 2019.
- Auction room seat: An auction room seat without workplace facilities is a new option that will be introduced in the course of 2019. You can get this seat for free. You may use the seat to look but you cannot buy. Purchases through Remote Buying is possible.
- SWIFT and SEPA: From the 1st of July 2019 the rates will be cut for SWIFT insured and SEPA secure with 50%. The discount on SWIFT payments will remain unchanged.
Which costs will be increased?
- Transaction levy: The transaction reduction will be increased from €1.15 to €1.35. The average discount remains the same with €0.13 to €0.17 discount, depending on the average number of transactions per buyer's card per day.
- Renting auction trolleys within Box contracts: Box contracts are increased from €50 to €70 per auction trolley.
- Transference of CCs: The rate for transferring CCs will be increased by €0.01 per CC container transferred. The effect of this increase will be felt mainly by service providers in the marketplace and will be limited for customers.
- Auction room workplace: If you want to keep an auction room workplace, then you will pay €900 per year instead of €750.
Source: Royal FloraHolland