Join the AHDB and a range of other crop protection specialists at the Ornamentals Conference focusing on the use of biopesticides in the production of ornamental crops.
The one-day event will provide insight into biopesticides and the AMBER project (Application and Management of Biopesticides for Efficacy and Reliability).
The event aims to inform, guide and demonstrate best practice when using biopesticides. The following topics will be discussed, along with the provision of a complimentary lunch:
- Practical recommendations from monitoring biopesticide use on nurseries
- Improving the application and performance of biopesticides
- Integrating biopesticides into current control programmes for ornamental crops
- Development and use of biopesticide products – the industry perspective
- Spray residue management in ornamental crops