From 1 to 3 September 2019, Cologne will be the place-to-be for anyone who wants to make things happen in the garden. spoga+gafa demonstrates its position as the largest garden fair in the world. Whether it’s the latest trends in plants, high-quality furniture for the garden or the latest barbecue equipment, spoga+gafa presents the industry's entire offer at a glance. The clearly structured areas of garden living, garden creation & care, garden bbq and garden unique provide a complete overview.
In order to make your visit as profitable and pleasant as possible, Koelnmesse invites you to take advantage of the visitor program specially designed for you with the following services:
- Free admission to the trade fair on all days
- Garden Centre Tour - Visit selected garden centers in and around Cologne.
- VDG Happy Hour- On Sunday, the VDG (Verband Deutscher Gartencenter e.V. - Association of German Garden Centres) will be organizing an industry meeting with relaxing music and hearty snacks. This will enable you to have an intensive exchange in the shortest possible time.
- IVG garden party - At spoga+gafa, the IVG (Industrieverband Garten e.V.) will be holding an industry meeting at its stand on the Monday of the fair. You are cordially invited to attend.
- VRS-Card: Use of public transport during your stay in Cologne
- Guided tour on the exhibition grounds - All the highlights of this year's spoga+gafa will be presented here.
Industry-relevant and knowledgeable speakers will feature this year, as well as the popular Taspo Talks, which will take their place in the Forum Garden Café. Come by and get up to date regarding technical contents for the "green industry". Topics will include the theme clusters "Specialist trade", "Digitisation", "Trends" and "Substrates and Fertilisers".
For more information: