October 2-4, 2019 in Bogotá

Colombia: Proflora gears up for 15th edition

Since 1991, Proflora has established itself as a flower trade show. In these 30 years, Proflora has developed into a major instrument to promote Colombian flowers. This trade show takes place every two years, it will be held in Bogotá, Colombia from October 2nd to 4th, with more than 16 exhibiting countries, that also will come to celebrate the 15th edition of this flower trade show. 

The main exhibitors will be international flower producers, suppliers of inputs, service companies, breeders, and all floriculture key members. 

Three months before opening its doors, the exhibition has almost sold out. This means that more than 300 companies related to the flower business are waiting to show their products at the show.

76% of the exhibition area will be only flower growers and breeders and on the remaining 24% visitors will have the opportunity to find inputs, services and new trends in the chain.

Visitors from around the world will have the opportunity to find:

  • A large diversity and quality of flowers from different parts of the world.
  • Flower producing companies, which ensure sustainability in economic, social and environmental terms.
  • The whole industry of the flower chain under one roof.
  • Multiple spaces for the creation of networks with the key members of the worldwide flower industry.
  • Flower farm tours to see firsthand where and how Colombian flowers are grown. 

Why Colombia?
For over 50 years Colombia has offered a great variety of fresh cut flowers to more than 100 countries, consolidated cluster of growers, suppliers and logistical facilities. Colombia has established high-quality standards and has become a reliable supplier.

Every other year
The Proflora is being held every other year. Last year's edition was in 2017 and FloralDaily.com was present to make a photo report of the show. Click here for last years report.

For more information:
Proflora
www.proflora.org.co


Publication date:



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FloralDaily.com 2019

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber