The official 2020 Plant of the Year, the Pilea Peperomioides plant, is a mouthful to pronounce so it’s no surprise that it has attracted a number of nicknames like “The Chinese Money Plant”, “The UFO Plant” and “The Pancake Plant”. This plant has become a staple in plant parent’s #shelfie on Instagram for its distinct and attractive shape. Originally grown in Yunnan Province in Southwest China, the Pilea’s rounded leaves is an attention magnet in any home or apartment.
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Kenya: Sian introduces summer flowers from new farm
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-05 Meet Petite
- 2020-10-29 UK: Breeders reveal new poinsettias for 2020
- 2020-10-09 "Plan your small-pot production to maximize sales"
- 2020-09-25 These are the most popular house plants on Instagram
- 2020-09-04 "Plants can recognise their relatives, make decisions, and count"
- 2020-09-02 Indoor plant with four leaves sells for $8,000 in New Zealand
- 2020-09-02 "Automation friendly containers are critical in getting the job done"
- 2020-06-24 Barcelona orchestra plays for 3,000 potted plants
- 2020-06-10 Innovative plant gel enables growers and packers to keep plants fresher for longer
- 2020-06-01 Potted lisianthus takes root in the market
- 2020-05-14 Edible plant Physalis Puraviana in a sustainable cultivation pot
- 2020-04-21 Post-harvesting of cut flowers and ornamental plants
- 2020-04-20 US (OR): Carefree succulents continue to grow in popularity
- 2020-03-30 Costa Farms supplies thousands of commercially rare plants in new collection
- 2020-03-13 The very specific rules for naming houseplants
- 2020-03-05 Dendrobium: Houseplant of the month March
- 2020-02-26 British councils encouraged to recycle plant pots
- 2020-01-28 Are houseplants bad for the environment?
- 2020-01-27 Costa Farms’ Monstera deliciosa ‘Thai Constellation’ chosen as favorite new foliage plant at TPIE 2020
- 2020-01-23 New Zealand's "most expensive houseplant" sells for $5000