The official 2020 Plant of the Year, the Pilea Peperomioides plant, is a mouthful to pronounce so it’s no surprise that it has attracted a number of nicknames like “The Chinese Money Plant”, “The UFO Plant” and “The Pancake Plant”. This plant has become a staple in plant parent’s #shelfie on Instagram for its distinct and attractive shape. Originally grown in Yunnan Province in Southwest China, the Pilea’s rounded leaves is an attention magnet in any home or apartment.
- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Perk up your Cultivate experience with Danziger
- 2022-06-24 House plants can improve your well-being, but there's a catch
- 2022-06-08 Domestication and conservation of three species of Dendrobium Swartz
- 2022-05-17 Sundaville Flamingo Pink is now available
- 2022-05-11 CSU Award for 'Sunbeckia Ophelia'
- 2022-04-27 Houseplant hustlers: for some people, money does grow on trees
- 2022-04-26 "One of the silver linings of the supply chain issues: it got us thinking out of the box and trying new things”
- 2022-04-26 MNP / Suntory shows many novelties during spring events
- 2022-04-13 Mandala and Mandala Plus: two colorful new Senecio series
- 2022-04-12 Calathea:" a kaleidoscope of colors, patterns and possibilities"
- 2022-04-07 Most trending plant varieties from the 2021 Michigan Plant Trials
- 2022-04-06 Nature’s Way Farms launches new rare Alocasia Dawn in honor of founder
- 2022-04-04 "At least 100 days of flowering is now guaranteed"
- 2022-04-04 Highlights of the Primula Paradiso open days
- 2022-04-01 "It makes optimal use of the cultivation surface"
- 2022-03-28 Potted lisianthus Julietta: "A lovely gift"
- 2022-03-28 Select Breeding puts renewed assortment of patio roses in the spotlight
- 2022-03-28 See new plant introductions at the California Spring Trials
- 2022-03-28 Worker back in office after 2 years finds gigantic plant
- 2022-03-21 NZ: Retiree cuts back on houseplant obsession - she now has only 400