Ecuador hopes to persuade the U.S. to eliminate tariffs on exports of broccoli, artichokes, tuna and roses as part of talks intended to improve trade relations between the two countries, Economy and Finance Minister Richard Martínez Alvarado said.
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -last week
- 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- "It will make us one of the pioneering flower companies in Latin America"
- New Kenyan flower exporter gets off to a challenging start
- Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow
- "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 "For Valentine's Day, freight costs per kilo expected to rise by 80 or 100%"
- 2020-09-17 Consultation sessions membership model: from ‘one size fits all’ to segmentation
- 2020-09-17 Sri Lanka invests to develop floriculture
- 2020-09-17 Resilience and positivity in the face of adversity
- 2020-09-17 UK: "2020 - a year of impact, overcoming challenges, delivering recovery and growth"
- 2020-09-17 Pakistan invites Dutch investment in floriculture
- 2020-09-17 South Africa: Flower industry struggling to recover from COVID-19 fallout
- 2020-09-17 Griffin releases gardening industry survey sponsored by Bonide, Dramm, and Premier
- 2020-09-16 UK: Input wanted on four new industry apprenticeships
- 2020-09-16 "Time to take action on British tariffs"
- 2020-09-16 Mexico: Inflation hits 15-month high on fresh produce prices
- 2020-09-15 Australia: Masterclass in Horticultural Business
- 2020-09-15 A joint effort in strengthening the Australian nursery industry’s biosecurity
- 2020-09-11 'Zimbabwe horticulture could generate $1 billion in exports'
- 2020-09-11 "The industry has done remarkably well in adapting to the changes in trading conditions"
- 2020-09-11 Australia: Consultation for perishable agricultural goods inquiry
- 2020-09-11 Millions of new British gardeners take root as a result of lockdown
- 2020-09-11 Houseplant popularity has bloomed during the pandemic
- 2020-09-10 Two-days Members' Council: the future of ordering, payment and delivery
- 2020-09-09 Geoponics partnership provides indoor plants throughout Canada