Da Lat, known as the city of flowers, is set to become a fresh flower export hub in Southeast Asia. The central highlands city aims to raise its annual flower export value far beyond the current 50 million US dollars to match its capacity of producing yearly 3.1 billion flower branches.
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Growing industrial production leads to further fall in European transport capacity surplus
- 2020-07-23 "Ever since its independence Kenya and the Netherlands have had very strong ties"
- 2020-07-23 Sri Lanka: Financial Literacy of Women Entrepreneurs in Floriculture Industry
- 2020-07-23 Plant protection act and National clean plant network program projects
- 2020-07-22 India: Himachal Govt to provide Rs 4 cr relief to floriculturists
- 2020-07-22 Tanzania seizes eight flower farms abandoned by defaulters
- 2020-07-22 UK government rules out financial support for ornamentals
- 2020-07-22 India: "Success is all about growing together with others"
- 2020-07-22 "Social sanctions as a tool to create a new urbanity in the 21st century"
- 2020-07-21 "Mother’s Day helped South African industry get back on its feet"
- 2020-07-21 US (AK): Peony farming keeps growing even as markets change
- 2020-07-21 AHDB grower ballot attracts unprecedented interest
- 2020-07-21 Publix and Instacart rolling out initiative across chain of over 1,200 stores
- 2020-07-21 "This obligation is the start of a movement that will not stop"
- 2020-07-20 US: "It’s been a very bumpy ride, but we are on the positive side now"
- 2020-07-17 Biosafety Protocol Certification, a new chapter for Flor Ecuador Certified
- 2020-07-17 British Florist Association shares results of Covid-19 survey
- 2020-07-17 Loss of turnover Royal FloraHolland: 10% in first half of the year.
- 2020-07-17 Australian business benchmarking tool webinar: A practical demonstration
- 2020-07-16 Kenya: Flower farm workers troop back as sales improve