All-America Selections is pleased to announce two new AAS Winners for the 2021 garden season.
All AAS Winners are trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grow new, never-before-sold entries next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class. Only those entries that had superior garden performance better than the comparisons are granted the AAS award designation.
This set of AAS Winners are:
Celosia Kelos® Candela Pink (Regional) and Squash Goldilocks F1 (National)
Growers, retailers and consumers will find these AAS Winners for sale as supply becomes available through the distribution chain. Click on the breeding company link below to email the breeder about ordering seed. Garden communicators are free to begin writing about these varieties now to build demand.
New for 2020: Each of the newer AAS Winners are now featured in custom videos that can be found in social media posts and on the AAS YouTube channel.
All AAS Winners are marketed through social media, public relations and trade shows and are proudly grown in 190 AAS Display Gardens across North America. In addition, the AAS office creates and maintains a wide variety of marketing pieces and resources such as:
- Printable brochures can be downloaded here.
- AAS Display Gardens can be found here.
- NEW! AAS Introductions Gardens (for industry only) can be found here.
- Wholesale Sources are listed here.
- Retailers can request an All-America Selections
- Point-of-Purchase package from the AAS office.
- PowerPoint presentations are available on SlideShare or on the AAS website.
- Bench cards and variety markers can be downloaded from the AAS website.
For more information