Flowers are Colombia's second leading agricultural export. Over 150,000 people in the country are employed in the flower industry. One-tenth of world's flower exports are from Colombia. This flower industry too suffered a lot during the Coronavirus pandemic which results in struggling of local vendors to bounce back.
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- 2023-02-06 "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- 2023-02-06 UK: HTA celebrates apprenticeships but seeks action on assessments and Levy
- 2023-02-06 As Valentine’s Day draws close, bright days seem ahead for floriculturists after pandemic lull
- 2023-02-06 India: Commercial floriculture in Assam
- 2023-02-03 Rwanda’s floriculture industry is flourishing
- 2023-02-03 US: Valentine's Day 2023, what to expect?
- 2023-02-03 US (HI): Don’t wait until the last minute to buy Valentine’s Day flowers
- 2023-02-03 "In a market with tight margins like in fresh produce, payments in local currency can make the difference"
- 2023-02-03 Iran: Mashhad accounts for 22% of Iran’s flowers and ornamental plants export
- 2023-02-03 UK: HTA welcomes ministerial support for plant health seminar
- 2023-02-03 India: Decorative flowers get expensive ahead of Valentine’s Day; prices expected to go up further
- 2023-02-03 Indian rose blooms again due to Russia-Ukraine war
- 2023-02-03 US (TX): Local florist hopes to blossom through challenges ahead of the Valentine's Day rush
- 2023-02-02 Pakistan: Climate change and inflation affect business of flower sellers
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: "Valentine's Day production and prices lower than usual"
- 2023-02-01 "Iran needs to expand its growth in flowers shipment through Persian Gulf states market"
- 2023-02-01 AU: "It will be a year of weddings featuring colorful, natural, and sustainable flower arrangements"
- 2023-02-01 "If 2022 was the year of consolidation, hopefully 2023 will be the year of growth and 'normality' again"
- 2023-01-31 Miley Cyrus' new single 'Flowers' prompts massive boost in flower sales at Lidl