Drones - you see them flying around more and more often. In the US, Amazon has received permission to test making deliveries with these flying machines. So, in a few years, we might never have to leave our houses. Our deliveries will simply be left on the porch or posted through a window.
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-16 Etihad Cargo launches direct flight between Nairobi and Amsterdam
- 2020-10-07 Kirsten de Bruijn joins Qatar Airways Cargo
- 2020-10-06 "Optimal sealing during the distribution process saves a lot of energy"
- 2020-10-06 Sizable benefits of shipping by ocean freight
- 2020-10-02 Insufficient capacity dampens air cargo in August
- 2020-10-02 "Image Auctioning a success and better end times each day"
- 2020-10-02 US: California rose grower unveils the real cost of shipping flowers
- 2020-10-02 US: Armellini Express selects ORBCOMM’s In-Cab solution to boost fleet efficiency and driver performance
- 2020-10-01 Maersk to ship cargo between UAE and Israel
- 2020-09-30 Ecuador: Quito Airport records recovery in cargo exports
- 2020-09-29 SkyTeam Cargo celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2020-09-25 “We continued shipping the little orders coming through to secure future markets for Kenya”
- 2020-09-23 Verdant Technologies brings fresh innovation to produce and floral life-extension
- 2020-09-22 The future of deliveries?
- 2020-09-21 "The future starts in Eelde"
- 2020-09-18 India: SpiceJet launches 14 dedicated cargo flights connecting northeastern states
- 2020-09-17 Two international flights return to Colombia on September 19
- 2020-09-16 Air France KLM Martinair Cargo named “Cargo Airline of the Year 2020”
- 2020-09-15 Colombia reopens. Will air travel demand materialise?
- 2020-09-11 LATAM Cargo increases capacity in Colombia