The first and second online election for the best market introductions of this year took place in May and October. Now, the expert jury has selected the finalists. Who will have a chance to win the Glazen Tulp Award 2021?
The award ceremony will take place during a varying and interesting program for our customers and suppliers on the Cooperative Day (10 December 2020). The award is a beautiful glass award. The winners will also receive a platform during every possible (digital) event to show their product to the world in 2021. In addition, they will receive cards and stickers with the text Glazen Tulp Award winner 2021. So everyone can see that they have a winner in their hands. Royal FloraHolland awards the Glazen Tulp Award in five categories: cut flowers, concepts, flowering houseplants, green houseplants and garden plants.
After two rounds of voting, the jury selected the finalists per category. They stand a chance to win the Glazen Tulp Award 2021.
Click here to view the finalists -You will also find videos of the contenders on this page.
This year, the expert jury includes the following jury members:
- Zyon - Group BV - Ronald Arkesteijn
- I green you - Oliver Mathys
- Waterdrinker - Ed Mol
- Agoragroup - Vincent Groenewegen
- Agoragroup - Ronald van Norde
- VBW - Jan Poels
- Hoven & de Mooij BV - Peter Vrouwe
- Noviflora - Cok van Berkel
- FleuraMetz (Flowers) - Danny van Bergen Henegouwen
- FleuraMetz (Plants) - Ard Wubben
- Eddie den Dekker - Ies Schouten
- Floravendi - Anoep Chakawri
- Bama Bloemen - Marleen Oud
- De Groene Media Makelaar - Jan Verheij
- Het Groenlab - Judith Baehner
- Bloemenbureau Holland - Simone Dussine
- Meer Groothandel - Mirjam van der Meer
- Plantagen - Suzan Verkleij
- Intratuin - Jeroen Schilder
- Intratuin - Nicolien Venne
- Green your day - Romeo Sommers