Another crop that we are extremely proud of is Romneya coulteri, the Californian Tree Poppy. We propagate these by roots, these dull little pots will be bursting with life next year 🤞 pic.twitter.com/JPRiEy9gNJ— Head Gardener Plants - Wholesale (@HeadPlants) December 16, 2020
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
@HeadPlants · 22h
Head Gardener Plants - Wholesale
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-24 MetrolinaGreenhouses
- 2023-03-23 United Selections
- 2023-03-22 Fibrex Nurseries
- 2023-03-21 Bell Nursery
- 2023-03-20 Desch Plantpak
- 2023-03-17 NC Nursery & Landscape Association
- 2023-03-16 Prenplants
- 2023-03-15 Rosemary Hardy
- 2023-03-14 Master Nursery® Garden Centers
- 2023-03-13 Wyevale Nurseries
- 2023-03-10 Barcham Trees
- 2023-03-08 Beekenkamp Plants B.V.
- 2023-03-07 Tanya Carvalho
- 2023-03-06 Paul
- 2023-03-03 Kenya Flower Council
- 2023-03-02 Tanya Carvalho
- 2023-03-01 GLOBALG.A.P.
- 2023-02-28 Bell Nursery
- 2023-02-27 ASOCOLFLORES
- 2023-02-24 HEM GENETICS B.V.