- Sales Manager
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
- Master Vegetable - Flower Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cyberflora: May 24 to 26, 2017
Colombia launches virtual ornamental trade show
"We are aiming at transcending and revolutionizing traditional international ornamental-product trade. Cyberflora is a new Social Business experience, based on existing interconnectivity systems, which will offer both exhibitors and international buyers the opportunity to promote and learn about new products, trends and services throughout Colombia's ornamental-product chain. They will be able to interact and generate effective business contacts in real-time, from a smartphone, a computer or a tablet", says Cadavid.
According to Cadavid, Cyberflora will be the world’s very first ornamental-product trade show where both exhibitors and buyers will be able to keep up their daily routine in any part of the world. "They will just need to click-register to become an Avatar Attendee at Cyberflora's virtual trade show. No traveling and a full load of high-tech communication bells and whistles to boot."
Cyberflora’s organizers have also joined forces with international organizations, especially Florint, one of the most important florist organizations worldwide. "Far beyond just generating contacts and stimulating international buyer participation at Cyberflora, we really want key-market florists, who would otherwise be unable to make it to Colombia to visit farms to be part of an origin trade show, get a good look at Colombian ornamental and foliage portfolios and be on the frontlines for importers and wholesalers."
Last year, fresh-flower, foliage and live-plant exports exceeded USD$1.3 billion. Cyberflora’s promoters aim to both contribute to Colombia’s export portfolio positioning, as well as attract new international buyers and support new business for growers.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-15 "International attention and participation has exceeded all expectations"
- 2019-10-15 A preview of Morel's 100 year anniversary
- 2019-10-15 World Federation of Rose Societies prepares for conventions
- 2019-10-15 UK: HilverdaFlorist organizes exclusive Floral MasterClass
- 2019-10-15 2019 Tour de Fresh underway!
- 2019-10-14 ‘Plant Drop’ Cornell – 1,000 plants in 20 minutes
- 2019-10-14 US: SNA announces student research travel grant program
- 2019-10-14 New Zealand Flower Week 2019 theme will be 'The Power of Flowers'
- 2019-10-14 Various trials on display at Cyclamen Open Days
- 2019-10-14 NL: A little more promotion for the African Rose
- 2019-10-14 US (FL): Landscape Show attracts 6,500 industry professionals
- 2019-10-14 "China’s floral market is sprouting and flourishing"
- 2019-10-14 IPM Essen to be held at completely modernized venue
- 2019-10-14 Photo report: Canadian Greenhouse Conference 2019
- 2019-10-14 A platform for the latest developments in the world floriculture industry
- 2019-10-11 ‘Decoration unlimited – Dark Ocean’ surprises with an unconventional look
- 2019-10-11 Mayer's Hungarian production site celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2019-10-11 Photo report: Proflora 2019
- 2019-10-11 ExpoPlantas gathers the Colombian nursery industry
- 2019-10-11 "This system is priceless"