Details Flowers Software announces its new partnership with Haus of Stems LLC. This partnership will give the opportunity for Details users to utilize the unique, hand-painted botanicals, created by Haus of Stems, in their floral designs. Starting May 24, 2021, twenty-one custom-designed Irithurium™ will be available on the Details platform. Users will also be able to request products from Haus of Stems directly through Details.
- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
- Commercial Director - ROA (To be based in Malaysia)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-07-22 The flower wines of West Oakland’s Aaliyah Nitoto
- 2021-07-21 AU: Trend for cotton stems in floral bouquets puts spring in farmers' steps
- 2021-07-20 Plants on the move: Gertens Greenhouse
- 2021-07-20 Pick a beautiful blossom from Shinjuku Station’s flower vending machine
- 2021-07-19 Dümmen Orange opens 300 m² trend center in Germany
- 2021-07-15 Professor Green launches bouquets for men proving that "flowers are not just for girls"
- 2021-07-15 It's petal to the metal for Irish flower farmers
- 2021-07-13 US: “Weddings are happening quicker than ever, florists are trying to keep up”
- 2021-07-08 Public reacts positively to rainbow rose
- 2021-07-07 US (OR): "We became more dependent on local flowers, as our South American imports have been disrupted"
- 2021-07-01 "The sunflower inspires"
- 2021-06-28 US (IA): Beautifully Bloomed florist in Cedar Rapids planting seeds for next year’s weddings
- 2021-06-24 US: "Cool combo containers to consider"
- 2021-06-22 US (CA): End of pandemic restrictions brings boom in weddings
- 2021-06-18 Mornings with Mayesh: floral marketing with Hafsa Lewis
- 2021-06-16 US: Details Flowers Software launches new partnership with Haus of Stems
- 2021-06-14 Singapore: Windflower Florist announces new brand story and product offerings
- 2021-06-11 Artisan florist wins battle for Interflora’s Great British Bloom Off
- 2021-06-08 US: Two days, 100 florists, one million flowers
- 2021-06-04 AU: Florist reveals which flowers thrive in winter