Restaurant decoration has become one of the main areas of concern for customers. These days it’s not enough to have a good product, menu, and location. Customers demand a unique atmosphere to wine and dine where they feel comfortable, places that convey feeling and transport them to new worlds.
At Verdissimo, the leading producer of preserved plants and flowers has aware of this. That’s why they are devoting posts to telling relevant details about restaurant decoration. This article is about restaurant decoration trends for 2022.
Restaurant decoration trends in 2022-2023. Verdissimo has crafted a list of the most popular trends in restaurant decoration this season:
Use of greenery
Different formats and designs are continually created, such as a vertical garden for decorating walls, plants, and flowers in hanging pots, etc. These designs can be done using different types of plants and flowers, including artificial, natural, or preserved.
This decorative element is related to the industrial style, though, in recent years, it’s also been seen in more vintage-style restaurant decoration. Usually, it’s used in lamps, pots, doors, chairs, tables, etc. Any furniture that uses ironwork will be a decorative trend for your restaurant in 2022.
Also known as mosaics, are decorative pieces that can be used on floors or walls. These tiles are very common in 20th-century houses. Although many of them were destroyed, there are still many buildings from this era with them. Today, buildings with cement tiles are maintained and restored, due to their great decorative value, among other things.
Lamps are used to decorate restaurants today. There are many different styles, and some are used to break up the style of the space, giving it a unique and personal touch.
Creating different areas allows interior decorators to make the most of spaces by playing with the furniture, greenery, and lighting, among other things.
Restaurant walls decoration
There are many ways to get the restaurant walls decoration right. Some of the main ones are the following:
- Moss Walls: it is common to find walls decorated with moss. Many opt for vertical walls composed of different combinations of moss, usually preserved moss, which is the one with the best endurance. These moss walls can combine flat moss and ball moss with plants. It is an upward trend in all kinds of commercial spaces.
- Rose paintings: paintings made with roses are an ideal option for decorating restaurant walls. These paintings can be made with white roses, red roses, and pink roses, and you can even combine roses of different colors to create more vivid paintings.
- Shelves with figures and preserved plants or flowers: another option is to decorate the walls with wooden shelves, lacquered shelves, or shelves with beams.
- Green Walls: having green walls will bring a very natural touch to the restaurant. Green walls can be achieved with paint, wallpaper, and, as we mentioned before, placing preserved moss. Moss balls can also be placed to give the wall the natural decorative touch distinctive of some designer restaurants.
- Baskets and planters: hanging baskets and planters with plants and flowers on the walls. There are wall designs with planters that create natural spaces full of magic and personality. The combination of plants and flowers can be placed in numerous, depending on the style of decoration, it will be advisable to choose some plants or others.
Indoor trees in restaurants
Trees are elements capable of providing a touch of naturalness and freshness to the corners of restaurants. They are perfect to be placed in corners and even to be used as zone separators. They have great decorative power.