Tropical plants have become very popular for indoor use. In this edition of Get It Growing, LSU AgCenter horticulturist Heather Kirk-Ballard describes how the tropical Swiss cheese plant is a great focal point for indoor decor.
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-22 Get It Growing: Swiss cheese plant is great for indoor decor
- 2022-07-18 Bloomin’ Easy unveils nine new and improved varieties for 2023
- 2022-06-27 Perk up your Cultivate experience with Danziger
- 2022-06-24 House plants can improve your well-being, but there's a catch
- 2022-06-08 Domestication and conservation of three species of Dendrobium Swartz
- 2022-05-17 Sundaville Flamingo Pink is now available
- 2022-05-11 CSU Award for 'Sunbeckia Ophelia'
- 2022-04-27 Houseplant hustlers: for some people, money does grow on trees
- 2022-04-26 "One of the silver linings of the supply chain issues: it got us thinking out of the box and trying new things”
- 2022-04-26 MNP / Suntory shows many novelties during spring events
- 2022-04-13 Mandala and Mandala Plus: two colorful new Senecio series
- 2022-04-12 Calathea:" a kaleidoscope of colors, patterns and possibilities"
- 2022-04-07 Most trending plant varieties from the 2021 Michigan Plant Trials
- 2022-04-06 Nature’s Way Farms launches new rare Alocasia Dawn in honor of founder
- 2022-04-04 "At least 100 days of flowering is now guaranteed"
- 2022-04-04 Highlights of the Primula Paradiso open days
- 2022-04-01 "It makes optimal use of the cultivation surface"
- 2022-03-28 Potted lisianthus Julietta: "A lovely gift"
- 2022-03-28 Select Breeding puts renewed assortment of patio roses in the spotlight
- 2022-03-28 See new plant introductions at the California Spring Trials