"After the roaring success of FleurEx 2022, we are excited to introduce you to the all-new FloriCon business-focused trade show on October 14 and 15, 2023", the British Florist Association announces. "Hundreds of professional florists, floristry students, and industry suppliers will come together to be inspired, network, and re-energize their passion."
They aim to bring business advice, new products, innovative floral design ideas, wholesale flowers, supplier options, and above all, the chance to meet up with florists from all over the UK. "Our annual Industry Awards Evening will also take place on Saturday night (more news to come on that soon) so you can relax and celebrate into the evening."
The two-day event will include:
- Business speakers in a relaxed, interactive experience
- Growers and breeders
- Business drop-in sessions
- Florist Skills Workshops to assist with training staff or brushing up on your technical skills
- Competitions include opportunities to compete as a team
- Commercial demonstrations in a relaxed, interactive style so you can 'Have a go.'
"We believe FloriCon 2023 will be an event to benefit all florists, where individuals and colleague groups can find inspiring activities to enhance businesses across the UK. This is an event for the whole team to enjoy", they conclude.