Asocolflores has released a new marketing campaign to promote Colombia as the land of flowers. The new video features soldiers attacking each other, but not with conventional weapons. Instead, they can be seen hurling flower grenades at each other, filling the air with colorful petals.
"Invade the hearts of those who think different, and assault them with a thousand colors," the narrator says. Be sure to check out the video, which imagines a world where beauty prevails, scents and colors invade and conquer us.
For more informationn:
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-17 Kicking off Spring with Senetti in Philly
- 2023-03-15 Outdoor plants campaign to be relaunched in the Netherlands and Germany
- 2023-03-15 NL: Evanthia offers diversity and connection at Keukenhof
- 2023-03-08 "You want to go deeper, find the connection with the company and be able to visualize it again"
- 2023-03-02 Addenda kicks off Campanula season
- 2023-02-15 Custom and branded plant pots – "the differentiator you need"
- 2023-02-14 "Covid killed the roses"
- 2023-02-14 Royal Van Zanten boosts chain marketing with creative content
- 2023-02-13 Flowers and plants shine in presentation of 2Dezign at Christmasworld
- 2023-02-10 "Flower Valentine' is becoming a culture in Japan as well"
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms