- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
VGB is looking for primary source
Russian boycott for flowers and plants?
The different articles highlight the probability that Russia will boycott all flowers and plants from the EU. The reason for implementing this ban would be the use of false export documents in fruit trade. Since August, food from Western countries are boycotted. Therefore, smuggle routes are formed for loads with false documents. Countries that are often mentioned are Servia and White Russia, but also Bulgaria. For this reason, Russia decided to ban all re-exports from Bulgaria.
The boycott of Russia was a reaction on the European sanctions. Lately, there is no direct reason for Russia to implement another ban. In the coming months Europe needs to decide whether to stop or keep the sanctions against Russia.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Auctioneer visits Kenya
- 2023-09-22 "For florist, fresh guarantee is key"
- 2023-09-22 "Successfully starting your own business is not something you do alone"
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-21 "2023, a year of shifts"
- 2023-09-21 Prinsjesdag budget: Cabinet comes to take money from horticulture
- 2023-09-21 Glastuinbouw Nederland after Prinsjesdag Budget: New measures mark the end for many growers
- 2023-09-21 Climate plans calculated, CO2 tax still to come
- 2023-09-21 "Digitalization is needed to get so much trade right"
- 2023-09-21 NL: Subsidies for energy transition, but it's a quid pro quo
- 2023-09-21 UK "Footfall is strong but spending is down as the Autumn gardening season begins"
- 2023-09-21 Why is Crayola Crayons getting into the flower biz?
- 2023-09-20 Tuinbranche Nederland presents 2024 garden trends
- 2023-09-20 2023 fall trends in the horticultural industry
- 2023-09-19 UK: HTA and RHS collaborate to support growers transition to peat-free
- 2023-09-15 NL: "Possible gas crisis this winter mainly heat crisis"
- 2023-09-14 State of the Industry: "Plenty of reason to celebrate"
- 2023-09-14 Colombian nursery industry is thriving
- 2023-09-13 NL: "Not a bad summer for flowering houseplants"
- 2023-09-13 Germany: "Bright colors and heather combinations are on trend this autumn season"